When put together with the footage I filmed of my sister, the shots I filmed of myself dancing using the tripod, they do not look how I wanted them to. Even though, using the tripod, I was able to position the camera exactly as I wanted, thinking this would be a good method, I wasn't happy with the footage in the end after I saw how noticable the handheld camera effect was in the shots of my sister and how it completely contrasted to the completely still shots that I cut to of me dancing.
By using my friend Chloe as my dancer now, it will allow me to see the shots as I film them and adjust them as I go along. I will also be able to move around with the camera rather than just staying focusing on one point for each shot. Now I will be including some camera tilts, pans, some tracking and some more handheld effect shots to create a variation and the exact look I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment