Sunday, 27 January 2013

Reflection on Editing

Realising how difficult it was to make my sisters miming sync with the song, mainly because she didn't know the words, I decided to change the song to one she may find easier to memorise.

KATY B - EASY PLEASE ME

The one I have chosen is by the same artist so that the style remains the same and the target audience. It is the same tempo of song so I can use the same type of video, the same styling, the same digipak and poster ideas. I will be able to use some of the clips I have already taken that don't include her miming any words because I am still using the same idea. This will also give me and oppourtunity to film more clips of her in my favourite outift that I wished I had more shots of her in. By chosing this song which is a bit livelier than the first, it even more accurately fits the theme I wanted associated with my aritst.

My new song choice

No comments:

Post a Comment