Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Relection on Cast

I found it easy to think of lots of dance moves to include, some routines for long takes and other short clips to fill spaces in the video. I also played most of them back in slow motion to make sure they looked how I wanted and I they worked well. I'm quite pleased with this section of filming and but am not sure how this will look all together with the slow motion tracking shots of my singer.

Knowing that my sister didn't know the song very well when we had only just started filming, I didn't try to make her lip sinc too much. I gathered lots of shots of her walking and moving, including various shot types and angles that I will cut to throughout and use to fill gaps when not singing. My sister did this very well, even though at points she struggled to keep a straight face when trying to take it seriously (right).
The outfits looked really good too so not only did it look good in the video, it helped her to feel confident and therefore she also looked good and did exactly what I wanted. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Can you add any screen grabs, stills or video footage to illustrate?

    ReplyDelete