Friday, 23 November 2012

Reflection on Branding

I decided that this font didn't suit my idea as it wasn't girly enough. Instead, I want the letters to be bubbly and rounded.

I played around with a different way of writing the name Katy B, and realised I could simplify it to just 3 letter which, when ready out, sound exactly the same as Katy B; KTB. With this, I can focus on making the letters look a cool shape with different layouts and how to fit a heart in, as I know I want to include one somewhere because it's a girly shape.


My favourite of these is the one in a square, I will have to try out how the heart will look on the programme I will be using to make the poster and digipak, called InDesign, as it may not work as well as I plan it to.



I have also decided against using one colour as the brand theme as I don't want my limit myself to only one colour. Instead, I want the brand theme to be that there are lots and lots of colours, this way, all of my products can be multicoloured and have the lively effect I had always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment