Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Branding

I'd like to design my own unique font that I will use on the digipak and the magazine advert and also a shape that I will consider my logo. I would like to try and include this in the video somehow aswell, either by super imposing it at the beginning or end, or by having it somewhere in the setting; written on the floor, on her clothes, etc.

For example, I experimented in powerpoint and came up with this an an initial idea but would like to improve on it.
 
Along with this, I wanted a small shape that would be used as a logo that clearly matches the font and style of the whole package.
 
I like Ed Sheeran's logo which is a simple and although is almost completely irrelevant, adds a characteristic to the artists image being cute and unique.
He also associates himself with the colour orange, a theme he always sticks to, and to take inspiration from that and adapt it to my own, I am going to use pink as my theme throughout as I think it goes with the girly style of the clothes and the artist and I will use a girly shape as the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment