From sharing my ideas with the class, I received feedback that made me realise that I had to consider the environment around me; the fact that I will be filming my video outside in the winter so will have to have a plan for if the weather is going to affect whether or not I can film that day, for example rain or wind, and that she may also have to have alot more clothing on that I had origionally planned in case she gets too cold.
To help with this problem, I will be taking extra clothes with me on the day of filming, not only that she can wear during filming without taking away from the styling and outfits, but also clothes that between shots she can put on to warm her up before taking them off for filming again like a large coat and tacksuit bottoms that will fit over her trousers.

Do you have the video of your pitch uploaded?
ReplyDelete