SLOW MOTION
0:03 In this room of darkness I ain't undercover fade in from black, as she leaves house?
That won't stop my prowess rubbing off on to another pan up of clothes, not face yet
Elevating higher as my body's moving lower
Now I've reached my element you better move over close up of lips singing
But he doesn't he blocks my way continue pan but from side till face
I try to push past but he wants to play smirks
So I sip his drink as I hold his gaze close up of face from front looking down smirking, looks forward, looks to the side
build up car going past- tracking round to chloe on street again
Ooh close up, nods head back and says oh
0:31 feet step in time with the beat, close up of shoes
When we erupt in to the room medium close up, lip syncing
And hear the sub go boom
A feeling easy to resume
This points as floor right here I swear 1.arm movement, bend in legs will end too soon
So I sink in to the tune medium close up from side, breathes in deeply
As I inhale the fume sighs
A feeling easy to resume looks down
END SLOW MOTION This points at floor right here I swear arm movement, leg bend will end to soon both with backing dancer
(This right here I swear will end to soon)
SLOW MO 2.coreography behind her, moving down street END SLOW MO
My limbs seem to move what the beat dictates to me
I push into the middle the sound becomes a part of me
Taking me back 3.pause, point up pose with dancer to that sweet familiarity
Making my adrenalin rise I feel the eyes on me stroking body upwards till arms above head
SLOW MOTION Sip the bottle now don't be slow crouches, looking into camera close up
Keep up with me as we lose control side on, medium close up of face
Keep up with me as we lose control side on, wide angle, walking dancer behind
from behind, slightly to side, turns head after person walks past, END SLOW MOTION
calmer chorus 1:53
Oh jump jump with arms up and pump as drop with beats with dancer behind
When we erupt in to the room lip syncing, medium close up, diagonally on
And hear the sub go boom ripple movement repeated in time to "boOoOoom"
A feeling easy to resume
This right here I swear will end too soon
So I sink in to the tune
As I inhale the fume
A feeling easy to resume
This right here I swear will end to soon
(This right here I swear will end to soon)
build up to last chorus 2:21-2:48
no more lip syncing, entering party and meeting friends
When we erupt in to the room
And hear the sub go boom
A feeling easy to resume
This right here I swear will end too soon
last beat 3:12 camera moves away, chloe posing still (same pose as earlier)
Detailed and thoughtful - can you move towards a storyboard now?
ReplyDelete