Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Project Brief

The brief for our A2 music video project was to have created
  • a music video
  • a digipack (CD cover) for the single
  • an advert for the single in a magazine.
Through creating these, I will be using a variation of both creative and technological skills.

A big part of being able to make these complete peices look realistic and effective is from knowing what existing products/versions of these things already in the real world look like, from research, and being able to use the creative techniques in them to come up with my own ideas from this.

Another hard part of this will be deciding where and with whom I should film it, being able to decide whether a certain setting would fit my concept better than another and how best to capture this atmosphere. I will need to have the confidence and assertivness to make sure my selected actor/acrtress does exactly what I want to give the effect in the video I need.

I have to be able to document all my ideas and changes throughout the development of the project on blogger, including different techniques to get across my thoughts and using different technologies to best present my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment