Sunday, 10 March 2013

FOR THE ATTENTION OF POP FANS

After a lot of fiddling and manipulating I have managed to create two different choices for my digipak. Although they arent dramatically different, I am struggling to decide which looks most effective and professional.

Where my first idea's downfall was the lack of space for the album title due to the positioning that I wanted the artists name to be in, leaving it in a banner at the bottom which left me thinking that it framed the photo wrong, I much prefered the placing of the letters to how the second was layed out.

COMMENT TO VOTE FOR
IDEA 1


OR
IDEA 2

4 comments:

  1. Number 1 is my favourite because the letters look realy cool in that shape with the little bit covering her eye. It's better than just a straight line that theyre in in number 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose number 2 because i like the white lines and the little heart. It doesnt look right on number 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion the second piece is the better of the two, this is because the artists image is a lot clearer than the first one, as the lettering is over-powering her face. I prefer the KTB lettering to be alongside to advertise the artists more which ensures that the singer is the main star of the album and not the title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that number 1 is better because the colours look so bright and girly because the letters are bigger. number 2 looks less professional with the letters down one side and it looks good with the letter over her face xx

    ReplyDelete