I was also told that I should begin to add some kind of story line or twist so that the video does not just look the same throughout and will keep the audience interested in watching the video and listening to the song. To do this, I am going to change the tempo of the cutting, making the switching between different shot types more frequent and changing the pace of the song after having the majority of it in slow motion.
I was complimented on my creation of a tone throughout the video that was recognisable of the pop genre, my peers said that my choice of settings and styling worked well together to keep a bright colour theme to the whole of the video and that my selection and direction of my cast was successful and that the coreography was well planned to accompany the music.
I think it is good how you have told us the feedback you recieved from class- maybe you could add some videos or pictures of the changes you have made?
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking in good shape! As discussed, don't forget to upload the evidence of contacting the artist/record company for permission to use the track, remember to add your original storyboard (even if just sketches) and upload the video of your first pitch to the class. Also remember to upload clips of raw footage, early edits and your reflections/feedback and any still photographs from the filming.
ReplyDelete